1) Permission is a hallmark of SAEM. We always request permission of the client to begin to consciously interface with their Structure. Nothing will proceed until this permission is granted. Some Practitioners even ask for permission before seeing the client so they can tune in and begin assessment ahead of the scheduled session.
2) At the beginning of the session, an intake form is taken to enable the Practitioner to tune into the energetic signature of the client.
3) Helpful information is gleaned through the use of highly developed sensing skills with the adjunct of a dowsing rod as a check and correct device.
4) The Human Structure can hold issues, blocks, disturbances, imbalances, wounds and many other descriptive patterns that are either ready for release at the time of the healing or can be worked with to move to a readier position for eventual release. A review is done of the entire Structure some of which includes:
- Seven anatomical Systems
- Shape and well being of the over all Structure
- Alignments, Clearings and Procedures
- Checking for any entity or astral disturbance in the Structure
5) As the Practitioner-client relationship grows the assessment becomes more in-depth and the Practitioner begins to strive for greater liberation of the client’s authentic nature. This begins with the first session but will become a greater focus after early trauma, debris and misalignment are corrected.
6) Tracking the healing arc, creating Beginning, Medium and Long-term Treatment Plans at the right moment help Practitioners see where the client is in their individual journey and support them both to work more deeply.